A couple weeks ago I was looking for something in shelf crammed full of packets of printer paper, old sketchbooks, old note books, old folders, old everything, when I found a note book containing records of weight loss attempts from my past. I noted that in late 2002, I was 199 lbs. I managed to lose 14 pounds in three months and made it to 185. About a year later I was over 200 again. That's been the cycle of my life. Gain and lose, gain and lose.
In my efforts to break the cycle, I hit an old milestone for the second time in over a decade: I broke 200.
That puts me at over 35 lbs lost in the last two years. Not of it is Earth shattering or anything but I'm pretty happy with myself.
In terms of life, I'm just going to make note of the fact that I'm getting married in 9 days and we're trying to buy a home too. I'm supposed to feel like an adult I guess but really I just want to watch cartoons instead of going to work.
That's normal isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment