The good news is that despite my brand new, horrible addiction, I've actually lost weight this last week. I've been a little off my weight loss game due a couple weeks of weight lifting which isn't very conducive to weight loss. Hopefully I gained some muscle in the process. This last week I went back to the circuit routine and it's been pretty successful. I broke 215 again and I'm hoping that by the end of the week I'll have broken 214.
Yay me.
By the way, here's a recipe for some kick ass crock pot oatmeal that Sara makes me and doesn't make me fat or raise my risk of diabetes. Sara adds 1/4 cup of flax seed meal, peels the apples, omits the extra sweetener, and puts just 2 tbsp of brown sugar. The time varies depending on your crock pot. We have a larger crock pot so it takes about half the time. And the biggest tip to give is to PAM the hell out of the inside of the crock pot. Like way more than seems necessary but you'll be glad you did.
http://forthemommas.com/cooking/slower-cooker-apple-cinnamon-steel-cut-oatmeal
And here's something so ridiculous I almost cried laughing at it.
"The stupidest thing Jesus has ever been spotted in."
No comments:
Post a Comment