The surprises that I'm referring to in the title of this post would be that I'm still losing weight. As I expected, i gained a little last weekend but as this week has gone on, I'm losing with my weight lifting routines. Another exciting tidbit is that my body fat machine shows my percentage is going down too. I'm never really sure how much I should trust the machine because the numbers don't seem to change too much but they did this week so yay me.
Another surprising aspect to this ordeal is that I've actually been eating a little more since I started weightlifting. You need extra calories to build muscle so, on my lifting days, I take in some more protein and carbohydrates. It's nice to not worry about it so much but it's still surprising that I'm losing. If anything I expected to stay the same if not gain weight.
I guess I shouldn't worry anymore.
Unfortunately I can expect this scenario this weekend.

212.6, 24%
No comments:
Post a Comment