I also felt extra motivated after my first blog post and supportive words from my friends. So when I woke up at 7:30 to my natural alarm clock (Molly whining to go outside and check for varmints under the deck), I was raring to go. I said to myself "Self, lets get up at 8 and get this shit moving!" So when I woke up again at 9:15 I was kind of pissed at myself but I made it happen. I had a healthy breakfast, rode my bike to Trader Joe's to pick up a couple things and then took a 3 mile walk with Sara and Molly. I got Sara wrist and ankle weights for Xmas so she was excited to try them out.
After a snack and a rest, we ran a few errands where I made a few investments in my healthy lifestyle: new comfy shoes and some cycling tights to keep me warm on my short rides to work when it's freezing balls out. We also found a display model Xmas tree at target which we got for about 75% off, less than 40 bucks. When we got back back I left Sara to make us dinner like a good little woman and tried out my new tights. I'm not excited to say I'm wearing tights (under my gym shorts mind you) but I am excited to not have numb legs. I rode to school and back which is about 3 miles and they seemed to work just fine which means I don't have anymore excuses to not ride to and from work.
There was a healthy dinner of salmon and salad followed by 4oz of fat free chocolate milk. It's a simple dessert and enough to satisfy that sweet craving. The rest of the evening was spent feeling good about myself as Sara and I watched the 2 part series "Neverland" we DVR'd from the SyFy channel. It was kind of...ok I guess.
So all in all I felt it was a pretty good start to my new lifestyle. I would be really excited to get up tomorrow and do it all again except I have to go to fucking jury duty. AGAIN. I better be done tomorrow. Four days of this nonsense is enough to make a man go anarchist.
Here's something punny.

Good night folks.
225, 28.7% (somethings off there)
No comments:
Post a Comment