Real quick because it's late and I'm sleepy and posting from the blogger ap:
We didn't hike or go to a rock gym or do anything exciting today. We went on a long walk with Molly, did chores and ran errands. I priced some fitness equipment at wal mart but it looks like we're getting some free stuff from Sara's dad do I'm pretty stoked about that.
After errands I went to the gym and had a good workout. I got home with just enough time to shower before we went out with friends to Livermore where I put my self control to the test: we ate at the First Street Brewery and I ONLY DRANK WATER! It was exhausting yet satisfying. After that we went and saw a cover band called The Spazmatics who were really good.
Pretty nice little Saturday. And we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We had time.

No comments:
Post a Comment