Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keeping up the habit

I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. I'm mainly sitting here clacking away at my keyboard to stay in the rhythm of recording what I've done and how it went. For that reason i apologize if there's nothing terribly witty or entertaining in following sentences.

Today I was able to get out of work a little early and bike to the gym. I think this was the first day in 4 or 5 days that I was able to ride there. I was a little slower but I still made it fine and as always, the ride home is so nice because of the downhill. I've got a couple more days left in this type of routine I'm doing and then I'm going to switch to a circuit style next week. Gotta keep my body guessing.

I'm kind of in a rut with this whole thing. I'm keeping it all up but the "honeymoon phase" is fizzing out. In the beginning, as always, weight just drops because of water and the initial shock of consistent diet and exercise. Now, I'm slowing down and it's more of a mental struggle. My weigh ins are more stressful than before. I'm not quitting and I know this is how it all goes but it's still one of those difficult things you have to fight through. I'll make it, I guess I just had to write that down so I remember what today was like compared to the other days.

See you tomorrow.

Pinned Image

220.6, 26.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment