It's a weird milestone, I guess, but I'm happy about it. I'm celebrating the baby steps it takes to get to... well I don't really know where I'm going. I would love to be under 200 again. That must have been... 10 years ago? I don't really know.
And I'm fully aware that the number shouldn't be that important but more so the body fat ratio and how you feel about yourself and your cholesterol and being able to outrun zombies but lets face it, if I were happy about being 5'9" and 220lbs, I'd be a beast of a man. So since I'm not, I'm just going to keep going until I'm happy and then maintain. I know I can do that. I've maintained a certain weight for about a year. It's always been the losing fat and being in shape part that sucks. But I'll get there. It's going really well and I look forward to every day.
Here's something punny

220.1, 26.4%
No comments:
Post a Comment