Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day of rest

My day of rest came at a good time since I had a dentist appointment today. 1 filling, 1 replaced crown. I have worst goddamn teeth. And I try so hard with the fancy tooth brush and the flossing... bummer man.

Tomorrow I go back to the circuit for two days and then off for two days. I looked up some new lifting regimens and I'm kind of excited to go back to lifting for real again. I may put it off if the circuit proves to be more effective than I anticipate.

Sara got free tickets to the Sharks game tonight. On the ice. Where the team comes out through the giant shark head. And they won 6-0.

Pretty nice little Tuesday. 

Today also marks the end of the first month of my "new lifestyle." I'll have plenty of thoughts about this tomorrow on day 1 of month two.

Stay tuned...


Pinned Image

219.7, 26.3%

No comments:

Post a Comment